Pindaja Cave in Myanmar, Burma

Today is a great day for Buddhists and thinking about it I remembered about one interesting place named 1000 Buddha garden. I've seen different photos of this garden in one of the sites. So I decided to find where is that place situated.

Intersting is that I found many many different places to visit that are bound with similar numbers:1000, 10000 and other. There was not only that garden among them. But I found this other place where I really wanted to go one day.

This place is in Burma and I have to ask my friend Footiam from Travel Pangs if he was there and maybe he has posts about it. Normally I remember what I read but I don't remember if he has written about this Pindaja Cave.

What I thought watching the video I post here: it's a cave and for this reason a visitor could have very special feeling walking there among all that statues. I was different times in caves. Once those were catacombs of one very important monastery, Lavra of Kiev. Than I visited catacombs in Turin where Italians fighted against Franch soldiers. Maybe there was nothing special, but the feeling you are under the earth...

qq


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.