The Madonna of the Rosary Sanctuary of Pompei

I told you, I wanted to visit a manifestation where were presented the wines of Campania that took place in Pompei on Marz, 25. It happend so that I came an hour earlier and had time to visit Sanctuary too.

This Sanctuary is very important for all the residents of Campania and there is a day in May,I think, when they go to visit it at feet. A sort of pelgrinage. I know persons that walk 12 km till Pompei every year to thank Madonna for received grace. Once I has to go in Naples with the bus that passed through Pompei on that day and there were hundreds of persons walking in Pompei long all the road.

Базилика в Помпеях

I just described the sanctuary in my post Sanctuary Of The Modern Pompei and invite you to visit it for more information and photos.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.