Not For Under 21

What is your favorite cocktail drink in summer? Mine is a fabulously creative strawberry martini and mojito. I'm normally not a drinker, but these two are exceptions.
This is the strawberry martini; vodka, a touch of vermouth, and strawberry. It's fun to sip with my husband at home when we watch TV and the kids are in bed. I love the sweetness and acid of the strawberry in this drink- it's so refreshing.
Mojito is great. The peppermint aroma and a touch of lime is very refreshing. But the one in this picture had too much of peppermint, to me.
And this is a not so G-rated nude motif top from MiuMiu. I love the cat, the daisy, the nude figure, the sequin, and sheerness here. This top is perfect for cocktail hour ;-).
I style it with a Proenza skirt. Anton Heunis cuff.
Thank you for the love and comments!!
Wishing you a wonderful day!!!Kisses...Hanh ;-)


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.