Palace opposite Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud, Bali

After our early lunch at Warung Ibu Oka, we were definitely TOO full! Once we stepped out from the restaurant, I noticed there is a Palace across the road...I suggested to have a walk in Palace, because I can't sit in the car for travel another 1 hour more...
The entrance of the Palace

I have no idea what's the name of the Palace, but I felt very peaceful once I stepped in. It calm and beautiful. I just found a small area to sit down and enjoy the peaceful surrounding...
Quite a number of visitors that moment...after about 5 minutes of relax, I continue to Snap!
Sharing the photos below...

Another door which is not allow to enter

As I mention before, most of the roof of the Pagoda and temple are made from palm tree...

The roof made of Palm Tree

I can see the there was at least a foot thickness of the roof...

Stone carving were every corner...

Stone Carving

The above looks like Barong (correct me if I'm wrong)

I also found some musical instruments within the Palace...

Musical Instruments of the Palace

The Palace was Unique!
After about 30 minutes walk, I called the driver to continue our journey to Kintamani of Bali...

Bali 5 days 4 nights trip :-
* My Bali Trip on June 2010 (D1)
* Harris Resort at Kuta, Bali (D1)
* Made's Warung at Kuta Beach Road (Jalan Pantai Kuta), Kuta - Bali (D1)
* Babi Guling (Suckling pig) of Warung Ibu Oka at Ubud town, Bali (D2)
* Tegallalang Rice Terrace at North Ubud Town, Bali (D2)
* Kintamani and Mount Batur at North Bali, Indonesia (D2)
* Fruit Stall around Kintamani area, Bali (D2) 
* BAS Coffee Farm at Bali, Indonesia (D2) 
* TJ's Mexican Bar and Restaurant at Kuta, Bali (D2) 
* The Kuta Beach of Bali, Indonesia (D3) 
* Pura Taman Ayun (Temple) at Mengwi, Bali - Indonesia (D3) 
* Strawberry Park at Candikuning beside Beratan Lake - Bali, Indonesia (D3) 
* Pura Ulun Danau (Temple) at Bratan Lake, Bali (D3)
* Pacung Indah Hotel And Restaurant at Bali (D3)
* One of the Famous Balinese Seven Sea Temples - Tanah Lot Temple of Bali (D3) 
* Bebek Bengil - The Dirty Duck Diner at Ubud, Bali (D3) 
* The Legian Street (Jalan) at Kuta, Bali (D3) 
* Garuda Wisnu Kencana at Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia (D4) 
* Pura Luhur Uluwatu (Temple) at South Bali, Indonesia (D4) 
* Lia Cafe Seafood Restaurant at Jimbaran Bay, Bali (D4) 

*  Our Bali Humble Driver - Mr Agoes (D4)
*  Farewell Bali Island! (D5)


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.